Dear Friends of Trinity –
Sometime in the future, we will resume ‘in-person worship’ in the building - when evidence indicates risk for everyone is diminishing.
Meanwhile, God has no trouble hearing us wherever we worship, pray, and gather in the name of Christ! Please be sure to share worship with our congregation this weekend, whether you watch the premiere of our service at 9:30 on Sunday, or see it later here on our Facebook page or on our website.
For further information, please see a message from our District Superintendent of the North East District of the Wisconsin Conference, Kate Croskery Jones here.
Prayers and care,
When will we resume in-person worship?
We know that many of you have questions right now about when and how in-person worship might take place here at Trinity Church. Know that for the time being, we will NOT be holding in-person worship services, and we will continue to gather for worship online and through our radio broadcast. Watch this message from Pastor Cherie (recorded on May 15) to learn more.
Since recording this video, Bishop Jung has announced, in consultation with the Wisconsin Conference's COVID-19 Task Team, that June 21st is potentially the first Sunday that Wisconsin United Methodist churches might begin in-person worship services. Read that message here.
We rejoice that churches have been identified as an 'essential business' in Wisconsin. At the same time, it's difficult to limit our gatherings to less than 10 people, as well as reduce risk for our volunteers and staff. So during the 'Safer at Home' order, Trinity's building will remain closed, and our church staff will be caring for and responding to the needs of our ministry from home.
- Janine and Pastor Cherie will keep off-site office hours from 8:00am-12:00pm, Mondays-Thursdays, additional hours as needed.
- You can reach us by calling the church: 920-887-7211, which will forward to Janine and Pastor Cherie. They will answer if possible, return your call if you leave a message, or forward the message to other staff members.
- All messages will be checked regularly and returned as soon as possible.
During this time of working from home, the best way to contact our staff is via email:
- Programming Staff
- Jeni Tyjeski - email@example.com
- Carrie Vujnovich - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deb Paul - email@example.com
- Office Staff
- Janine Haas - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trevor Thom - email@example.com
- Pastor Cherie can be contacted by phone at 920-887-7211 ext. 1005 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please know that we WILL gather in-person for worship this Sunday, March 15th, but ALL IN-PERSON WORSHIP FOLLOWING THIS SUNDAY IS CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
There are many ways for us to share worship together:
Sundays at 9:30am
Sunday at 11:00am
AM1430 WBEV & DailyDodge.com
Recorded Worship Videos:
Available anytime at www.trinityumbd.org/worship/watch.cfm
Even in times when we must be physically apart, we continue to lift each other in prayer and care. We invite you to send prayer requests, concerns, and questions through FB Messenger, via email to email@example.com, or by calling our office at (920) 887-7211.